Since 1934 the Swiss Stöcklin Group has been working in partnership with its customers to provide innovative, specifically tailored logistics solutions worldwide.
We have a wealth of experience in the integration of intralogistics systems, supporting our customers from the planning and development phase right up to delivery of complete, turnkey systems. Because we produce almost everything in-house, we can offer conveying and storage systems for a wide range of load carriers as well as floor handling equipment to guarantee to our customer’s efficient, reliable and cost effective operation.
Our product portfolio includes:
Material Handling and Storage Systems
– General contractor for logistic systems and associated sub- systems such as racking, facades, sprinkler, robots, loading docks, etc.
– Complete turnkey systems comprising major components, such as:
+ cranes with their plc control
+ conveyor systems with their plc control
+ SW for material flow control systems incl. displays
+ SW for warehouse management systems all in ambient and deep freeze temperature
– New plants
– Modernization of existing systems
– Conveyor systems and rack feeders
– Lifetime-Support (Customer Service, Maintenance, Helpdesk Support 24/7)
Fork Lift Trucks
– Hand pallet trucks
– Electric pallet trucks
– Lift trucks ATEX proved
– Special editions
– Pharmaceutical execution GMP
– Loading bridge
– Fleet management
– Automated Guided Vehicles